Tabriz Hadi Wire and Cable Company was established in 1374 by Saraf brothers (Kazim and Mahmoud) 22 km from Tabriz Industrial City in Saeed Abad region on a land of 10,000 square meters and was put into operation in 1375. The priorities of the company's management are strict compliance with national and international standards and the use of management systems for the company's excellence and appropriate response to customers.
TABRIZ HADI Products
Quality Management System Certificates
Customers of TABRIZ HADI
We are proud to work with valuable customers